Frequently Asked Questions.
Don’t think about the cost, think about investing in your future self. A session of 60-80 min starts at R450 and will translate into a valuable investment.
- First we check in and celebrate wins and talk about your needs.
- Next, we touch on your goals and plans you’ve set out to reach.
- We spend time on your coaching requests.
- We talk about the action steps you need to take.
- Lastly, how I can support you and keep you accountable.
- We book our next meeting.
It depends on you as the client. Changing and reaching goals takes time. I suggest 3-10 sessions for optimal change. But you can book 1 if you want to.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is based on the principle that everyone has all the resources needed to make positive changes in their lives. This change technique assists individuals to enhance their performance by controlling their emotional state and staying focused on their goals and desired outcomes. By learning the language of your mind, NLP encourages individuals to recognise their sensory sensitivities and to optimally apply these sensitivities in order to respond to a challenge.